Advanced Select allows you to do the following:
- Select accounts to unfollow/follow, save and process yourself (manually) later.
- Select accounts to block/mute* that you can save and process yourself (manually) later.
- Select accounts to Bulk Engage** with them.
- Select accounts to the Saved Actions page where you can then send saved actions to
Remote Account Management***.
- Allows you to update your Twitter List/s.*
- Select and add accounts to your Never Unfollow (whitelist) and Never Follow (blacklist) groups.*
What does Advanced Select NOT do?
Advanced Select is not an automation tool. It does not let you mass/bulk unfollow, follow, block or mute.
* ManageFlitter Pro/Business feature.
** "Bulk Engage" is a Pro/Business feature that allows you to @ mention a group of Twitter users in a managed & coordinated manner.
*** Remote Account Management (RAM) is an additional cost on top of your Pro/Business plan.
Advanced Select used to be known as Batch Select.